My blog turned a year old last weekend! I can’t believe it! There are times when I feel like I’ve been doing this forever & times when I feel like I just started.
So much has happened this year. I love looking back at pictures & watching my kids grow. My brother, Kevin got married & now I have another wonder sister-in-law, Heather. I remember Grandpa Jack & Grandma June, who both passed away this year. Also, remember how stressed I was about Garrett & the bus? Or all my Grocery Shopping Adventures?
I wrote this in my very first post:
“I have been writing this week & stressing over the fact that I can’t think of a “perfect” way to introduce my blog. It finally clicked that it doesn’t have to be perfect, just honest.”
I’ve tried to honor that ever since. I want to be seen for who I really am. For me, that means sharing my joys, my struggles, my insecurities, my questions & my faith, & everything I hold dear.
Thanks to all of you for journeying with me. It’s more fun with others come along for the ride!!
I had 304 posts this year and you all left 972 comments!
This post wins “Most Links!” Can you make it through all of them? 😉
Here are a couple of my favorites…
Scooby-Doo video. This was when the kids were supposed to be in bed. I could hear them jumping around upstairs & found…
Lots to chose from! However, the Diego post always makes me laugh!!
Where to begin with Grady?? I hit a blog bump a while back & a friend suggested I write about something I never thought I dreamed about being a mom. That night, I went to Grady’s room & here’s the post that came from that night…
My sweet love! He is my best friend & as cheesy as it may sound, I just can’t imagine my life without him in it. Here is when he hijacked my blog for my birthday!
A FEW MORE…
- This was one of the hardest posts I wrote & probably one of my most revealing.
- “The Art of TP” – one of the ways I deal with my kids’ shenanigans is to keep a sense of humor about it (we’ll see if I’m saying the same thing when they’re teenagers…) Here we go: The Set-up, Step I, Step 2, Step 3 & Step 4!
- Along the same lines is Adventures in Grocery Shopping, part 2!
- Reclaiming our Territory – remember Adam & I gating the hallway & this result…?!
- That darn cicada!
- And finally, happily ever after.
I hope you all have a wonderful Halloween. I’ll have our pictures up on Monday!!